Sinclair adds Kai Jackson as news correspondent

Partagez

Admin
Admin

Message par Admin le Lun 23 Déc - 13:38

Michelle Clancy | 23-12-2013

Sinclair Broadcast Group has added Kai Jackson to its corporate news division as special correspondent.
Jackson has been an anchor/reporter at WJZ-TV (CBS) in Baltimore, Md. for more than 20 years. He began his career at the station in 1993 as a general assignment reporter and was quickly promoted to co-anchor.
"We're thrilled to have Kai join our team,” said Scott Livingston, vice president of news for Sinclair Television Group. “He's a tremendous talent who has the ability to connect with viewers. Based in Washington D.C., Kai will cover the 'hot button' issues that impact our viewers all across the country. This is another example of our commitment to improving and growing our news presence in all of our markets."
Sinclair produces more than 1,700 hours of news per week, pro forma for pending acquisitions, and has announced plans to launch a cable news channel in Washington D.C.
"I am excited about becoming a part of the news team at Sinclair's television group," said Jackson. "Joining this dynamic team poses a great opportunity for me and my family. I look forward to making a contribution to this recognised leader in broadcasting."

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 11 Déc - 4:07